Thursday, January 27, 2011

Announcing Candidacy for 5th Ward Commission Seat

With Dan Miller announcing that he will not seek a second term on the Commission, the following email was sent out last night.

Dear Friends:

After thoughtful consideration, I have decided to run for the Ward 5 Commission seat.

Dan Miller has been a wonderful advocate and served our Ward and Mt Lebanon with the utmost integrity. 
His service has inspired me to want to work for my neighbors and fellow community members to ensure our voices are counted.
While his shoes will be extremely tough to fill, I believe I have the leadership and ability to be a strong commissioner for those in my ward and in Mt Lebanon.

Kelly
Kelly Fraasch, President/Founder
 I can't think of a better person to sit on the Commission.  Stay tuned for more announcements.

James

2 comments:

  1. All right! Go Kelly!

    Here I was all bummed about Dan's announcement. What fantastic news! I wish you the best of luck, and, no matter the result, I hope that Ward 5 continues to have the service of a great commissioner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hope so. Kelly would do a great job replacing Dan.

    ReplyDelete